How it Works
User Guide for NSF to PST
Download and Run software:
- Click on Start menu » All Programs » Export Notes.
Browse the NSF file
- Now, Select the "Browse" Option to select NSF file which has to convert.
Select NSF File
- Select the NSF file and click on "Open" button.
Browse Names Files
- If you want to browse "names.nsf" file, then click again on "Browse" button.
Select Name.nsf File
- Select the "names.nsf" file and click on "Open" button.
Option to Migrate Contacts into a single file
- If you want to convert Lotus Notes contacts into a separate PST file, then choose the "Migrate contacts into single PST file" checkbox.
- Choose a folder which you want to export and click on "Apply" button.
Select Categories & Apply Filters
- In this screen you can select "categories" and "apply filters" as per your requirement.
Include Date Filter
- If you want to extract data of stipulated time interval from these categories like emails, calendars, task and journals, then you can apply date filters on all these categories.
Exclude Duplicates Contacts
- To remove duplicates contacts while converting NSF data into PST, select the "Exclude Duplicates Contacts" option and hit on "set" button.
Select filter on Contacts
- You can select contact's properties such as FullName, Location, Mail Address, Mobile Number, company and etc. and click on "apply" deploy the above defined filters.
- Select "ApplyOptions Settings" and click on "Settings" option to apply these advance options on NSF data.
Advance option authenticates given below privilege
- HTML Formatting
- Internet Header
- Remove Encryption
- All Documents
Email Address Translation
- Software provides two options for email address translation:
- SMTP Format: By using this naming convention feature, you can convert canonical name of lotus notes into diverse SMTP formats.
- Domain Name: Once you selected the naming convention format, then type domain name for SMTP translation.
Custom Mapping Options for Folders
- Software provides "Custom Folder Mapping" option so users can easily map default folder of Lotus Notes to Outlook default folder.
Click on Apply
- Once, you saved the mapping selected recently by hitting on "save" button, move ahead and hit on "Apply" button to save all advance settings.
Split PST Option and Change Location
- Software also provides "Split PST" option for large Outlook data files. Also, if you want to change the location of Output folder (location where the PST file will be saved), then click on "Change" button.
Click on Export
- Click on "Export" button to start the conversion process.
- Finally, the given below screen will appear on the screen which gives a report about successful exportation of Export Notes data into PST.
Save Export Report
- Hit on the "Save" button to save export report.
- Look up at the export report generated by software which tells about the file count.
- Another export report having folder count will also be provided by application.
Free Download Export Notes